25.1.10

What is there to say.

I know I shouldn't be dating him. But it's too late now. And it's going to end terribly. I feel so empty. And I feel pathetic for saying it, but it's true.

I miss you. I'm sorry I gave up on us. I'm sorry I never think about you anymore, but I can't. Whenever I do I get an ice cold feeling in my stomach, and everything inside me twists into knots until I want to puke. I didn't know that was possible. So, I just don't think about you. But I sleep in the sweatshirt you gave me every night, and I hold Jose tight and sqeeze his paw where your recording is so I can hear your voice or I can't sleep. I can't listen to half the country songs anymore, because every single one reminds me of you. I miss you so much. I wish I could fix us. I wish you could have stayed.

I hope we have another chance. I would do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment