5.1.10

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

"...im a super chill person who cares more about other people than myself i always put others before me and i dont understand how people think of only themselves its rather sad...apparently now that im a mom im pretty lame sorry that i would rather take care of my son than go clubbing i dont need outside stimulation to make me happy i got all i need at home..."


Get over it. I thought you understood what I said when I told you my life was going forward so I wouldn't have alot of extra time. But if you did then you obviously wouldn't be putting shit all over Myspace about how you don't have a best friend, how you're so much better than everyone else, how you "love love love" your baby and boyfriend, how I ditched you because you were being "responsible".

No comments:

Post a Comment