16.10.09

I hate seeing you like that so much. Blazed outta your mind. All jittery and twitching. Eyes sunken in. But you still have that smile on your face. How can you be happy with who you are now. It tears me up inside to see you like that.

You got your license suspened because they found weed in your car? Saw that coming.

They want to send you to jail? No. No no no no. That can't happen. I don't want you to get locked up again. You'll hate it. It didn't help you before, why would it now.

But maybe it would. You'd be there longer probably. But you'd just get bitter, and angry. I know you. That's how you think. Everyone tries so hard to help you, but you're throwing it all away. I would do anything, I've told you that a million times. I want you to get better, but you won't until you give it all up. I know you can. You're selfless, except for this. I don't want to hear that someone found you dead under a bridge. That would kill me, and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment