16.9.09

I'm feeling extremly bipolar today. I've gone back and forth between fabulous and miserable since I woke up this morning, and I don't know why.

Something did happen today though, that made me feel really good. I talked to the boyfriend stealing bitch's best friend. Said "Hey what's up," etc. etc. She asked how I was and said she missed me, then asked if I was mad at her. I said I wasn't of coarse, because I wasn't. Her response - "Ok, cool. I'm really sorry about what happened though, it fuckin' pissed me off. I seriously wanted to punch her in the face because I couldn't believe she would do that to you and she knows I love you, but she did it anyways. For real, it was fucked up shit, and I can't believe either of them did it."

I don't really care if she ment it or not. If she was just saying it to make sure I didn't hate her. It doesn't bother me if it's the truth or a lie. I like that she said that, and I was suprised she did too. I didn't realize that she actually considered me enough of a friend to say that of her bestfriend. I'd hang out with her or something, but her and what's-her-face are seemingly inseperable.

I just really appreciate what she said. Alot. It makes me feel less loser-ish about still being upset over it, just because she agrees it was a bitch move.


PS-I feel like I'm fighting for nothing. I feel empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment