13.9.09

Highschool.

Is extremely ridiculous. It started last Wednesday. A girl in one of my classes asked, completely sincerely, if Antarctica was cold.




I don't even have words. Totally speechless. Fuck this. Seriously. I really really hate school. I hate having to deal with the people I only pretend to like, and then there's also the people who I don't even bother pretending to like (Btw: I had a dream I beat her ass into the ground, and it felt so good). Then there's the people who offer you a cigarette, then realize they don't have enough to spare, so they ask you for one instead. Then there's the teacher who is constantly putting you down in front of the class, and it almost pisses you off, but he's told you multiple times that you have one of the best fucking personalaities in the school, and that you're brilliant, and could be anything you wanted, so you let him without getting too offended. Because he knows how you think. So you just sit there and hope he doesn't blame you completely for being worthless. Then there's the class, the one class you were excited to have back, the only class you would ever give up summer for, and only because no matter how angry or upset or determined to be miserable you were, that class always took it away. And now the teacher's gone. So now you have nothing. Your motivation for getting through each class is "Ok, I only have 4 more periods...3...2..1..." Nothing is interesting. You've been assigned to write an essay that sounds like it's for 4th graders, yet you can't even come up with anything for it. You're doing the same math as last term, but forgot all the formulas over summer. And there's hardly even any cute new boys. And if any of the new kids do smoke, they haven't figured out where you're supposed to yet, so you haven't met any one worth interest, because if they don't smoke, you probably won't hang out with them as much as someone else.

Ugh. I don't know.
I feel like crying.
This is dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment