15.9.09

How odd.

I just did a lot of homework. At least the largest amount I've done in one afternoon, in probably over a year, maybe two. And it wasn't even because I have a huge project tomorrow. My lab report isn't due 'til Friday, and I don't know when the research for the bio project is due, and I'm ahead three chapters in the book, and I anazlyzed the quotes, and am prepared for Ryan's class tomorrow. I'm never prepared for his class.

I think I might try to cohort. The thought is really scary, but I know I can do it. I just have to convince myself it would be worth it. No-not even that. I know it would be worth it. I just don't dig change.

My brain doesn't hurt, like I would think it would. It's thirsty. I want more. I want someone to give me a paper to take notes on. I want to solve an equation.

I have that stupid high you get, when you first start something. Oh joy, I hope it stays for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment