12.7.09

I forgot.

I forgot to mention the homeless lady I met at the river. She was probably fifty or so, mildly drunk, and would not stop talking to me. Her name was Running Bear, and she had 2 little sisters, 1 big sister, and 5 older brothers. She also used to be a stripper and would bring in $400 a night, not counting what her boss paid her. She also had nudist friend who once threw a party, and there was a couple there crying because they didn't want to take off their clothes, but they didn't get beer unless they were naked, and she didn't understand what the fuck they were scared of.

"We all come in differen' shapes and sizes and colors, some bushy some not ahahaha!"

She also had a funny poem she told me, I wish I could remember it. It was about a farmer who once had the devil knock on his door. The devil told the farmer he had to take one member of his family. The farmer offered his wife because he needed his son to work on the farm. The devil put the lady in the bag and carried her to the gates of hell. When they got here he complained about how heavy she was and she kicked him in the balls. Nine little devils came out and asked the big devil to take her back before she killed them all. He then carried her back in the sack to the farmer and told him that women were so terrible they could go to hell and back again.

Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment